More than 70K followers left her because of her honesty - Sophie Gray


 "For four years I've been leading the #fitspo profile that people like to hate." I was a bikini girl who told others - let's practice together. "I published a lot of difficult exercises." After a lot of hard work on my profile, I collected 420,000 followers, "wrote Sophie is in a blog for the site "MarieClare".

At the beginning of 2017, Sophy Gray was one of the biggest Instagram dudes. As the year began to move away, so was the number of people who followed it started to get rid of. Sofin Instagram left 70,000 people within a few months just because she was honest in her posts.

SAY HELLO TO MY BIGGEST INSECURITY - makeupless face. But guess what? Self love isn't about loving yourself when you mask your imperfections - it's about saying what's up, you're beautiful, while looking your unfiltered, untouched, makeupless self in the mirror. Self love is knowing you're enough regardless of your outer appearance. Please remember that. For those who wish to leave comments saying how "my skin isn't even bad." I get it, but please respect that this is my reality and each and everyone of us is living with our insecurities in a different way. Please respect that and know you're fucking beautiful no matter what! 😘 Alsoooooo, I have eye lash extensions because I love them. ❤️ Visit the link through my bio for a workout program that will empower you to love yourself! ❤️
A post shared by Sophie Gray (@wayofgray) on
Sophie became famous thanks to the #FITSPO hedgehog who helped promote sports bra for women, invited people to train with her and share recipes for a healthy and quality life.

For months, Gray received messages from girls who saw her and wrote to her that they were lazy, useless and disgusting because they could not follow her pace. 

Numerous messages were the reason Sofy changed the policy on the Instagram profile.

"I decided not to be that 'girl' in a bikini. I started publishing photos that I had no makeup to show girls that nothing was perfect.

I wanted to encourage my companions to accept themselves, regardless of the weight and the purity of the skin, and that I would be happy if I were to practice. "

Instead of a positive feedback, Sophie faced a sharp drop in her profile and lost 70,000 people.

"I'm still not sure what exactly led to the fall, but it seems to have bothered them that I did not continue to draw attention to their personal problems. I stopped promoting the luck and loss of weight, but the happiness that is in us and which we need to take Of course, no one is satisfied with himself every day, all day. No one likes the truth. "     

Comments

Popular Posts